Ohio Higher Education Employees
Combining Midwestern Values & Personal Finance.
We work with a wide range of education professionals to provide strategic financial planning for your short and long-term goals.
Whether you’re looking to plan for retirement or want to explore insurance options or protect your personal wealth, we can get you started with a personalized financial plan that meets your needs.
We’re here to help! Enrolling in the plan is simple, but investing for your life goals requires you to be informed.
|Ohio Alternative Retirement Plan||Voluntary 403(b) Plan||457 Deferred Compensation Plan|
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENROLL IN YOUR EMPLOYER'S RETIREMENT PLAN:
1. Meet with your local representative: You can choose to meet individually with a Voya local representative to review your personal situation and assist you in the enrollment process. Enrollment assistance is available by contacting us.
2. Online Enrollment: You can complete the enrollment process online, including selecting your investment choices by selecting the “Enroll Now" link on this page.
BEFORE PROCEEDING…….Please click on your Employer from the list below to obtain enrollment instructions. Please make note of the Plan Number and Verification Code as they will all be needed once you "Click to Enroll Now" below.
|Bowling Green State University||Central State University||Cleveland State University|
|Kent State University||Miami University||Northeast Ohio Medical University|
|The Ohio State University||Ohio University||Shawnee State University|
|University of Akron||University of Cincinnati||University of Toledo|
|Wright State University||Youngstown State University|
We understand the unique financial planning opportunities available to Ohio’s university employees.
As an Ohio educator, we’re here to help you retire when and how it works for you. Together, we can develop a cash flow plan by examining your institution's employee benefits package and savings options. When you’re ready to retire, we will be there to help you make that transition.
Supporting you in creating a customized financial plan by:
- Providing support for the Ohio Alternative Retirement Plan (ARP).
- Providing a complimentary Educator's Financial Analysis.
- Educating you about your 403b, 457 and Defined Benefit programs and investment options.
- Explaining how to leverage Supplemental retirement plans, as a compliment to your Defined Benefit plan.
- Helping you create a long term plan toward meeting your retirement objectives.
- Meeting with you to review your progress.
- Providing asset allocation assistance-- based on your lifestyle, age, years to retirement and market conditions.
- Counseling you on transitioning from accumulating assets, to withdrawing income in retirement.
- Discussing your distribution options and portability.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.