Combining Midwestern Values & Personal Finance
We work with a wide range of professionals to provide strategic financial planning for your short and long-term goals. Whether you’re looking to plan for retirement or want to explore insurance options or protect your personal wealth, we can get you started with a personalized financial plan that meets your needs.
We understand the unique financial planning opportunities available to Ohio’s K-12 educators and university professors.
As an Ohio educator, we’re here to help you retire when and how it works for you. Together, we can develop a cash flow plan by examining your institution's employee benefits package and savings options. When you’re ready to retire, we will be there to help you make that transition.
Supporting you in creating a customized financial plan by:
- Providing support for the Ohio Alternative Retirement Plan (ARP).
- Providing a complimentary Educator's Financial Analysis.
- Educating you about your 403b, 457 and Defined Benefit programs and investment options.
- Explaining how to leverage Supplemental retirement plans, as a compliment to your Defined Benefit plan.
- Helping you create a long term plan toward meeting your retirement objectives.
- Meeting with you to review your progress.
- Providing asset allocation assistance-- based on your lifestyle, age, years to retirement and market conditions.
- Counseling you on transitioning from accumulating assets, to withdrawing income in retirement.
- Discussing your distribution options and portability.
Preparing for retirement as a government employee presents several unique challenges.
Navigating service credits, distribution options that could potentially prevent beneficiaries from receiving their inheritance and Social Security offsets can be difficult. We take a professional look into your assets to help you understand your employee benefits and provide specialized financial guidance.
We help prepare government employees for retirement by:
- Examining available special investment options
- Discussing Thrift Savings Plan and creating a customized investment strategy
- Exploring current pension plan (if available)
- Creating a cash flow plan that meets your lifestyle needs
You’ve gone to school and studied hard to create a better future for you, your family and your patients.
We’ll help you to keep building towards your future with a strategic financial plan designed to protect and grow your wealth whether you’re just starting out or have been in the field for years.
You can rely on us to help you with:
- Strategic debt payment solutions
- Diversifying your employer investment options
- Managing your investments to help them grow throughout your career
- Creating a customized cash flow strategy to help you protect your wealth
Employers and Plan Sponsors
As a responsible business owner or plan sponsor, you owe it to your employees to care for their financial future and independence as much as your own.
You’re in the driver’s seat, but we’ll help you navigate the responsibilities associated with developing the right employer-sponsored plan for your employees. We work with multiple plan sponsors to help you develop solid and diverse financial plans for your employees.
We can help with:
- Fee analysis and plan benchmarking
- Mutual fund analysis and monitoring
- Initial and ongoing plan enrollment
- Group seminars and individual consultations
- Comprehensive employee engagement and education
- Bridge financial wellness and retirement readiness
- Strengthen plan governance support
- Fiduciary guidance and risk management
- Retirement income solutions
- Accumulation and distribution planning
- Request for proposal and vendor search
Get in Financial Control Today